MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & CERTIFICATIONS
Operations are conducted with an electronic Transport Management System called Freight 2020 which consists of specialized modules that are customisable to meet company and customer requirements.
The Transport Management component allow for activities to a recorded, managed and administered centrally. Tasks are allocated electronically and tracked end to end. Task specific documentation can be captured and recorded electronically on mobile devices.
Warehouse Management component is available to track product receipt and movement out of storage locations, order movement facilitate stock takes, disposals and more. Ordered movement can be escalated to transport bookings.
The system includes in online customer portal that allows for customer representatives to;
- book product movements from storage locations
- view stock on hand quantities
- book transport requests
- generate packing labels and manual consignment notes
- view progress of bookings in real time
- view/download Proof of Pickups (POP) and Proof of Delivery (POD) documents; and
- view/download invoices & statements in real time
Alternatively options are available to enable direct communication of data between these modules and customer systems.
In addition to the transport management system above, NMT operates from numerous management systems that are certified to industry and global standards.
|Management System Certifications